After a tough 2020 stuck indoors, many people are dreaming of a holiday and the enquiries coming through thick and fast are reflecting this pent-up demand.
In fact, last Friday was the busiest day of the year so far for new holiday bookings for our independent travel agents.
So, what made the difference?
- The announcement of Boris’s roadmap boosting confidence
- With the incredible holiday offers, which you’ll get access to when you join, travel consultants are perfectly positioned to meet this demand
In fact, personal travel consultants are proving their value more than ever before in these post-COVID times.
Last year television presenter Eamonn Holmes has said the fallout from the Covid-19 pandemic has made him appreciate the value of travel agents.
- Discover the 12 reasons why people are choosing to book with travel consultants here>
- Find out more about the travel insurance you’ll be able to offer your customers here>
Since last Friday travel consultants have been sharing offers like this…
- £0 deposits, spread the cost of a holiday with a direct debit plan
- £59 deposits with a holiday supplier you’ll also get instant access to
- 40% off accommodation with a Mauritius holiday supplier
- And lots lots more…