Congratulations to Nicola Pugh on reaching the magical £1million in travel sales as a Not Just Travel consultant, which she does part-time alongside her other job in the criminal justice sector.
We caught up with Nicola to ask the questions below, hear what she said in the video below…
- When did you first become a travel consultant?
- What brought you to start a travel business in the first place?
- How has running a travel business been in reality vs. your initial expectations?
- How long have the million pounds in travel sales been in the making?
- What do you put your success as a travel consultant down to?
- How do you deliver customer service which is not ‘typical’ of the travel industry?
Using our average of 10% commission on a travel booking, that means £1million in sales would have turned her initial franchise investment into £100k of commission.
Would you love to run your own travel business, with no boss, no targets, and no more daily grind? Watch the video tour to find out more or click the icon on the bottom right of this page to start a live chat with us today.