How much time are you prepared to spend searching for your dream life or a sideline that can earn you £40k part time?
What if we can change your life in just two hours?
With the nights drawing in and the kids back at school, now’s the time to invest in a travel franchise, train and get up to speed before ‘Peaks’, the January-March period where travel agents typically book four times as many holidays than any other time of the year!
We’ve helped nearly 500 people like you build a successful travel business from home, gain financial security and travel the world. But we understand that some franchisees need to speak to someone who has been there and done it.
If that sounds familiar, why not join us for a (free) LIVE two-hour Discovery Event at one of three venues this September:
- Liverpool – September 3rd – 6-8pm
- Birmingham – September 9th – 12:30-2:30pm
- London Heathrow – September 14th – 7-9pm
Attend and you will:
- Meet Paul & Steve, founders of The Travel Franchise and Not Just Travel in person and have the chance to ask any questions!
- Discover more about the different franchise options, plus the future plans for the company
- Get tips and advice from brand ambassador Hayley Sparkes (at the Birmingham event ONLY!)
- Chat to other franchisees and staff at Not Just Travel and The Travel Franchise
- Learn how you could earn a fantastic income booking holidays from home working part time or full time or in your spare time!
- Discover an exciting special offer for the month of September – worth £1000s!
Remember, you don’t have to attend a Discovery Event to join.
Some people prefer to watch our Discovery videos and then chat to co-founder Paul Harrison on the phone privately. Our recruitment manager Ivrie Cohen is also on hand to answer your queries by email or phone.
However, the Discovery Events really help some people make a decision so it’s worthwhile taking the time to clear your diary, jump in the car and drive a few hours to attend one.
“The Discovery Event was informative, relaxed and reassuring. It puts a face to the company that you are giving a lot of money to, and certainly helps with making the final decisions.” Travel consultant Helen
The events cost £10 which will be refunded to you when you attend.