The beauty of joining and becoming a travel consultant with us is that you can sell thousands of operator’s products, which ultimately means more choice for your customers. This includes the big brands you’d expect like EasyJet holidays, Tui, as well as specialist travel brands you don’t know yet.
We get the best rates and commercial terms with suppliers because of our buying power.
By investing in building great relationships with travel suppliers it means that you’ll always get the chance to offer your customers the very best deals (which more often than not cannot be found online) and a wide variety of choices.
Below are just some of the holiday offers our franchisees have seen this year:
San Francisco + Cancun + New York
- 7th May 2022
- Direct flights from London Heathrow
- 3 nights San Francisco @ Handlery Union Square
- 7 nights Cancun @ Park Royal Cancun
- All Inclusive4 nights New York @ Paramount Hotel
- All bookable with just a £100pp deposit.
With just 1 training date left for this year, will you be business-ready before you see in the New Year? Click here to find out more.
Maldives With Overwater Villa
- A romantic getaway for 7 nights
- All inclusive
- £2,249 per person
- Departs from 1st June 2022
- A free excursion to a nearby island
Explore The Norwegian Fjords By Sea & Rivers
- 13 days Edinburgh to Tromso with G-Adventures
- Includes all meals and excursions
- Aboard the G Expedition in quad, triple, twin-share cabins, or suites
- Discover wonderous UNESCO World Heritage Sites like the Standing Stones of Stennes
- From £3,599 per person
- This doesn’t include flights
Scottish Highland Luxury Glamping Retreat
- From £99 per night
- Accomodation for 4
- Enjoy views from a private wood burning hot tub
- Explore the Cairngorm Mountains situated closeby
- Set in the foothills of the Angus Glens