The Lite package allows you to pay-as-you-grow with an upfront cost of £2,995* to start-up, then £299* a month.
To start a wholly independent, comparable travel agency (without any suppliers or holidays to sell), could require minimum capital & bonds in excess of £100,000.
Our Lite package delivers an instant travel business that’s ready to run from day one.
You don’t have to spend years developing a business model, back-office team and travel industry commercial relationships. Instead, you simply franchise our award-winning infrastructure, technology, commercial terms, brand recognition and support.
Because we have hundreds of travel consultants, it allows us to bring that cost down to a manageable level for each individual.
You also do not have to pay the £299* monthly fee forever.
At any time in your first 3 years, you can upgrade to a larger franchise package and bring that down to our standard £99* a month management fee.
Your upgrade cost will be specific to you at the time of upgrading, but will be reduced by any net franchise fees already paid as part of the Lite package.
If you choose not to upgrade, the £299* a month fee continues.
This package is incredible value for money. We assume more risk by delivering a huge amount of set-up, support, infrastructure and mentorship early in your business.
You get to spread the cost of that value over the life of your business, with the £299* monthly fee providing a complete business infrastructure, administration and growth mentorship on an ongoing basis.
The minimum term for the Lite package is 12 months.
Here are more details on what you get:
- A ready made travel agency: Including technology, branding, websites, commercial terms & relationships, hundreds of suppliers including ATOL protection, benefits of ABTA membership and more.
- Travel theory training
- A full week of initial in-depth practical training (delivered online)
- Additional training modules post practical training
- Ongoing one-to-one & group business development support including your own Partnership Manager
- Head office support 6 days a week
- Ongoing access to our infrastructure
- Marketing support
- Regular supplier and company training & events
*All prices are subject to VAT which can be reclaimed when eligible.
See more about how you can have an instant travel business in our video tour
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct as of April 2021. We reserve the right to change the price and contents of all packages at any time. Earnings are not guaranteed and will be a result of your hard work and commitment.