Would you love to have a booming travel business next year?
Customers are already getting their holidays booked up for 2022 (and beyond). So, if you’d love to have your own travel business from home next year, the time to get started is now.
Travel bookings are higher than ever
- Bookings are coming thick and fast after the latest announcements on restrictions easing (including the US);
- Our August & September forward bookings (2022/2023) have been the biggest ever as customers snap up the deals on offer;
- Short-term 2021 bookings are really positive too – people are grabbing the chance to get away. Spain and Greece are 2 of the top sellers right now for short-haul.
“This is our biggest ever September for forward bookings!”Steve Witt, co-founder
This is the last chance to secure your place on the October training week.
Training groups are kept small to ensure you get 1:1 attention. They run Monday-Friday and you can attend online from home.
You can see the training calendar for the final 3 training weeks this year below.
- October 18th – 22nd (last places)
- November 8th – 12th (limited availability)
- December 13th – 17th (places available)