The Travel Franchise enjoyed a fantastic day in London yesterday. We had the pleasure of meeting a number of potential new Travel Consultants who were looking to join our business.
For many this was a great way of verifying the information they had seen during our online presentations and through telephone conversations.
During this meeting we were able to:
- Talk about income potential of a new business
- Look at rapidly growing Partners in Travel programme
- Demonstrate the potential of our Affinity Travel business package
- Show our new Charity Travel Challenge where we are raising money for charities all across the UK
- Show the success of our Millionaires Retreats
- Introduce new potential Travel Consultants to existing Travel Consultants
Yesterday was also a great opportunity for us to meet up with existing Travel Consultants and Franchise Partners from across London and indeed the country.
Even at the weekends, we are continually here to support our teams. Throughout the day we met with existing Travel Consultants for one-on-one sessions, looking at how their business was performing and how we could help them.
Above all, business should be fun, especially working in the travel industry. The Travel Franchise is about lifestyle, not just travel so this was a great opportunity to end the day by taking our Travel Consultants and Franchise Partners out for a fantastic meal in London.