With the month of March behind us, we recognise franchisees who’ve achieved over £10k in commissions from holiday sales. We call it the £10k club, and there’s no better club to be part of.
In fact, March was a great time for future travel bookings, with one person making over £50k and one couple £30k last month alone.
Here are just some of the franchisees who made it into the club in March:
- Mum of four Raine, joined The Travel Franchise at the end of January 2018
- Power couple Mark & Isobel, have lived and worked in Australia, the USA, and Thailand
- Money-back challenge winner Amy started part-time whilst juggling another job
- Restaurateur Ilesh, had never worked in travel before joining to start his business
- David is one of our high-flyers, achieving incredible success with his business
- Ben and Toni have been hugely successful by specialising in Lapland holidays
- Daniel reached an impressive £1 million in travel sales around this time last year
- Gilly has an incredible home office which is unique to her travel business
And the best bit? The rebound of holiday sales hasn’t really started yet…