People have been hungry to get trained and started. Despite some of the challenges with travel abroad, people are still booking their holidays whether it be 2021, 2022, or 2023.
Whether it be closer to home with a Staycation or jetting off to sunny Spain (our top-selling destination last week) our franchisees are continuing to see an appetite for last-minute trips, 2021 Christmas markets, Summer 2022, and big lifetime trips for 2023! You can read more about Staycation bookings here.
Every training group we’ve hosted so far for this year has sold out. That’s why we’ve had to put on an additional training date in September to meet demand.
The next training dates are…
- 16th August – 1 space left
- 6th September – 1 space left (Evenings and weekend training)
- 18th October – 50% full
- 8th November – Availability
- 29th November – Availability
If you’d like to attend one of these dates, or if you’re considering your options for training, the best next step is to request a call back by clicking here.
But you’ll need to be quick. We expect Paul’s diary to fill up fast with the announcement of these new dates.
A quick reminder: You can pay just a small deposit and train later this year for the Pro package and above. And the Lite package is still just £2,995 to get started.
That deposit will secure your training place on a date that suits you best. View our upcoming training dates here.
It’s really easy to do. Simply request a call back by clicking here and complete the quick form.
What should I expect in the initial training?
It all takes place online. The sessions are live, interactive, and highly informative.
You can become a certified travel consultant from anywhere that has a good Wifi connection. Whether it be on holiday, at home, or on the road if you’re a digital nomad (a growing trend since remote working became the norm).
- The training groups are kept small to ensure everyone has a great experience.
- You’ll have the chance to meet others in the group, all of which have started their travel business just like you.
- You’ll be trained on the systems you’ll be using as a personal travel consultant, how to find suppliers, build quotes, as well as sales & marketing.
- You’ll meet your Partnership Manager, as well as key members of the rest of the team that will be there to support you on your journey. Not to mention you’ll hear from Co-founders Steve and Paul
You can read what people think, with online reviews about the initial training week here.
What happens after training?
- Your personalised travel website goes live!
Seeing your name and face on a professional travel website is a real highlight, you can start to direct customers, friends, and family to it. You can share it on social media too.
Your website will come with the latest company news, travel podcasts, inspiring blog articles, 12 reasons to book with you, details on the Climate hero initiative, a COVID-19 safe travel insurance page, and much more…
- You’ll get access to the HUB packed with useful marketing material
Although you don’t need any marketing material to get started, you’ll have access to branded hoodies/T-shirts, laptop covers, business cards, merchandise, event banners, and much more.
Not to mention social media graphics, landing pages etc.
- You’ll be invited to join a Facebook group
In this group, you’ll get daily updates, advice, inspiration, and be able to connect with a community of like-minded people who all started their travel business like you.
- Attend online briefings and ongoing training
You’ll be able to join weekly company briefings (or watch the replay) these cover a wide range of topics. These updates are key are you’ll need to be a step ahead of your customers, keeping them informed and positioning yourself as an authority in the market.
- You’ll start to grow your network & get attention online
Start sharing the travel podcast episodes on your website or holiday offers (which our marketing team creates for you). There will always be something for you to share each week to help get you noticed and bring in customers.
If this sounds good to you and you’d like to talk about your options, click here to request a callback.
What kind of bookings did our franchisees see last week?
- Travel consultant Amanda did a booking for 4 people for a adventurous Safari for £11,968. Working with supplier Newmarket holidays.
- Travel consultant Laura did a booking for £19,400 for a couple to Barbados, the perfect trip to celebrate a special anniversary.
- Travel consultant Gemma did a family booking to Greece with Gold Medal for £14,250.
- Travel consultant Lesley got an enquiry for a big group booking to France. Which came in at £11,334.
- Travel consultant Nicky found the perfect trip to Spain with Easyjet Holidays for a group. A sizeable £10, 675.