Our March induction training is now full
Right now, everyone’s in a rush to get away on holiday, with travel sales records getting broken week-after-week.
It also means even more people are getting their travel businesses started as fast as possible.
They all want to take advantage of the huge travel demand predicted for the next few years.
We’re now accepting new franchise applications to start April 2022
Induction training groups are kept small and run once a month.
- The training runs live online, from Monday to Friday during the day.
- The next training week is April 18th – April 22nd.
- Your business is ready to go the minute you finish training.
Make the most of the travel rebound
As we learn to live with Covid, it’s becoming clear that this is possibly the best ever time to start a travel business – especially as the market has lots of room to grow…
- The desire to get out and travel is massive, as seen in independent reports such as those by Tripadvisor and the massive surge in bookings as rules were relaxed.
- Consumer behaviour is shifting back to using reputable travel agents (especially families).
- People are feeling once-bitten-twice-shy after their treatment by faceless online sites where you can’t get an answer out of a human being.
- Holidaymakers want reassurance and guidance from a professional, to make sure they’re not going to get caught out.
- And finally, sadly, many travel agencies didn’t make it through the last two years (meaning there’s lots of demand out there that needs to be filled).