When you join as a franchisee, you’ll get access to our award-winning training, ongoing support and all the tools you could possibly need to become a successful travel agent.
It all starts with our initial training. Over the course you’ll get given:
- Knowledge about the travel industry
- Business set-up guidance
- An introduction to holiday suppliers
- Travel booking tools, technology training
- Proven methods on how to find customers
- Guidance on building your ‘everyone you know’ list
- And lots more…
Our training weeks for this summer have been in high demand, with up to a 2-month waiting list. So much so, we even added an additional training week in July.
But we know that it can be tough to dedicate a full week to the training programme, especially if it means fitting it around an existing job, family life or general to do’s.
That’s why our weekend and evening training will help you to get business-ready, without committing a full week away.
A One-Time Only Weekend & Evening Training is here!
Date: 8th-12th September
The good news is this programme contains exactly the same material, trainers, value, and length as the full-time week training.
The only difference is that you can fit this around your lifestyle, with the live training taking place in the evenings and weekends.
The training has been designed exactly the same, you’ll even get to meet the same trainers and will be provided with the ‘trampoline’ to kick-start your success.
Here’s what you need to know
- This evening & weekend training is running on the 8th-12th September
- It takes place on the evenings of Wednesday 8th – Friday 10th September
- As well as Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th of September
- All the training is delivered online, LIVE by our training team
- Whether you choose the Lite, ’ Elite, or Supreme franchise package this is available to you
Meet Your Host
Meet Dave. He’ll be there guiding you through our independently 5-star rated training.
Full of energy and passion for the travel sector, not to mention his wealth of experience he will be your host from Wednesday – Sunday. Expect an action packed training, with plenty to learn.
A bit about Dave…
When he’s not creating cool training sessions and inspiring people to step outside their comfort zone. Dave is developing up-and-coming young footballers as a qualified FA coach. His favourite holiday destination of all time is Australia!
You’ll also hear from other key members from the Not Just Travel family, there to support you towards success.
Co-Founders Steve and Paul will also be there to see how everyone is getting on and to share further insight of the company, the latest in travel and more.
Please act fast to secure a place, with just 10 spaces!
There are just 10 initial places on our ‘Weekend & Evening’ training and we expect them to be grabbed immediately.
If you’d like to secure your place on this September training, here’s what to do.
- Watch the 8-part video tour HERE to learn everything about the opportunity & prepare questions.
- Complete the quick form below to reserve your place before it’s too late.
Plus, our friendly team is on live chat Monday-Friday to help answer your questions.