When you become a travel consultant, you get complete training and support.
It all starts with a week of initial training, which helps you get you started quickly.
Over the course of your training week, you get given:
- Knowledge about the travel industry
- Business set-up guidance
- Full travel technology training
- Taught the exact strategies that will get you customers
- And lots more…
Our final training week of the year (14th December) is down to 1 place remaining – the next available training week begins Monday 4th of January.
But we know that it can be tough to dedicate a full week to the training programme, especially if it means fitting it around work or family life.
That’s why we’re delighted to announce that our first ever part-time training is now available.
Part-time training is here!
The part-time training programme contains exactly the same material as the full-time training. The only difference is that you can now take part across evenings and weekends instead of during the week.
Here’s what you need to know
- This first part-time training programme is running in February 2021
- It takes place on the evenings of Wednesday 10th – Friday 12th February
- As well as Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th February
- All the training is delivered online by our training team
- You can take part no matter which franchise package you choose
Please act fast to secure a place
There are just 5 initial places on this part-time programme and we expect them to be grabbed immediately.
If you’d like to secure your place on this training, here’s what to do.
- Please watch our video tour to learn everything about the opportunity
- Book in a call with us here when you are ready to take the next step
Plus, our friendly team is on live chat if you have any questions.