The Best Bit About Being A Personal Travel Consultant Is You Get To Plan Incredible Trips Just Like This…
Building your own travel business from scratch takes years. You’ll need to consider licenses, build holiday supplier relationships, purchase online quoting tools, create a website, build a marketing strategy, and the list goes on and on.
But when joining a franchise you get an instant travel business with everything you’ll ever need from day 1, right through to day 100, and beyond. So, you get to enjoy the best bits about having your own travel business sooner rather than later!
Click play on the videos below to hear some of our franchisee’s favourite holiday bookings to date.
Meet Ushma, a personal travel consultant, who works from home and enjoys being her own boss.
- Honeymoon in Mexico
- New beginnings in Crete
- Time to take a well-deserved break
- Kids have good taste too!
- Wedding in Malta
Meet Lynne, a personal travel consultant, who loves helping plan holidays for friends and family.
- Honeymoon in Thailand
- Engagement trip to the west coast of America
- A 70th birthday Caribbean cruise
- 40th celebration in New York & Vegas
- Retirement trip to Australia
Meet Mark, a personal travel consultant, who enjoys the flexibility and freedom your own business can bring.
- Planning a trip to India
- The budget safari that became anything but…
- Bears, Moose, and Whales, please
- I don’t want to come home
- Last ever trip for mum and daughter