Antigua and Barbuda are sister islands located just 27 miles from each other in the Caribbean Sea. In this episode, the Travel Podcast team is joined by a special guest and an expert on this incredible destination.
If you decide to join our travel family, you’ll have the ability to send your friends, family, colleagues, and anyone else you know to some incredible places just like this.
There’s no better time to start building on your knowledge. There’s no easier way. Sit back, relax, and listen to The Travel Podcast.
Hear more about what you can find on these islands, plus we have a live, online studio audience who’ll ask:
- What kind of activities are there on the islands?
- Is it suitable for a family holiday?
- What are the main sights to see?
- Is there a lot of history?
- What’s the best way to get there?
- Find out which celebrities’ holiday there
Hosted by our inspiring Co-founder Steve Witt, with over 100 countries tuning in and one of the highest-rated podcasts in travel…
To listen to more episodes on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts click here.