Australia is one of the most popular long haul destinations but with so many options, so many great things to see and do, where do you start?
In this episode, our team of travel experts gives an insight into what could be the perfect trip for anyone planning to visit this incredible destination.
The team will also be answering these questions…
- How long should I go for?
- What’s the best time of year to go?
- Should I try and see a bit of everything, or just focus on one area?
- Didn’t most of Australia go up in smoke during the bush fires?
- What are the best tourist attractions to see the first time?
- Does it need to cost a lot?
Hosted by our inspiring Co-founder Steve Witt, with over 100 countries tuning in and one of the highest-rated podcasts in travel…
To listen to more episodes on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts click here >