This week we are in Scottsdale, Arizona where The Travel Podcast team is joined by Emily, who works for the tourist board. With 330 days of glorious sunny weather, it won’t take much convincing to visit this metropolis.
We’ll be asking…
- What is the flashlight tour of the botanical gardens?
- Are there many outdoor activities available?
- What does the art district include?
As well as a chance to hear about…
- The infamous ‘brussel sprout’ nachos
- The perfect itinerary for a first-time visitor
Hosted by our inspiring Co-founder Steve Witt, with over 100 countries tuning in and one of the highest-rated podcasts in travel…
To listen to more episodes on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts click here.