Last updated: Tuesday 18th August
Online live training has been a huge hit with our most recent franchisees.
The training is being delivered in small groups. It takes place online from your home as a live interactive web-class over 5 days, with certification at the end.
‘Our trainer was super friendly and patient talking us through the various systems, policies and procedures that meant it was a very informative, yet enjoyable week all round as we start on our new journeys.’Nick – Personal Travel Consultant
Training is now sold out until Autumn
The latest available training dates are below.
22nd June – Sold out 6th July – Sold out 20th July – Sold out 10th August – Sold out 24th August – Sold out
Autumn training is also almost sold out
14th September – Sold out
- 28th September – 2 places left
- 19th October – Last few places
New consultants are getting trained now ready for the next travel boom
Although Covid-19 has had an immediate impact on the travel industry, consultants were already busy getting ready for when restrictions were relaxed and people were hungry to travel again.
That’s included things like:
- Rebooking customers onto future dates
- The launch of our great Book & Relax initiative that gives extra customer confidence
- Making large bookings from customers desperate to get away (see this £65k booking that came in during the height of lockdown)
- Or making over £175k in future travel bookings during the last couple of months.
There has been a massive spike in holiday interest. Don’t miss out.
The past week has seen a huge surge in holiday sales across the industry – particularly for UK “Staycations” this summer and autumn. Luxury lodge specialists Hoseasons reported making a booking every 11 seconds recently.