This is your chance to have a fully-featured travel business at a fraction of the upfront cost. Meaning low cost, low risk, but with everything you need to make it a success.
Every month, thousands of people visit The Travel Franchise website. Looking to explore a better future for themselves, as a home-based Personal Travel Consultant.
But the upfront cost of buying an instant travel business isn’t a small investment for most people.
How did we make it so affordable?
We took our original £8,995* Travel Consultant franchise package and reimagined it.
Now, instead of an £8,995* start-up fee, you just need an initial £2,495* to get your business going.
Then you pay-as-you-grow at just £299* a month, which includes all the ongoing support.
You can compare franchise packages and see the payment plans here.
Who’s joined as a ‘Lite’ and done really well?
Here are just a few examples of people who’ve joined with our ‘Lite’ franchise package and they’ve been flying in recent months.
Zoe Harmer from Portsmouth joined as a ‘Lite’ franchisee and she’s been flying since she left training week. Discover her story here.
Lynette Anderson from Essex joined as a ‘Lite’ too, and she’s been going from strength to strength. Read her story here.
Set-up and the initial training week
- Self-paced pre-induction training
- Business set-up guides
- Full initial training like all packages
- Onboarding with our training team
- Regular webinars and live training
Websites and business technology ready to go
- Your own personalised website set up and maintained
- Your own business email address ready to use
- Access to Vision, with all your business figures at your fingertips
- The travel agent software you need (and training to use it)
- Access to The Hub, where all the business information and news is available
Full travel agency benefits right away
- Peace of mind with ABTA and ATOL protection for customers
- Massive £2bn travel buying power for great customer prices
- Millions of travel options to sell from including huge travel brands
Uncapped earning potential
- Fantastic commissions of up to 60% of the total travel commission
- Total earnings that are uncapped, you get the rewards for your hard work
Complete support & mentorship
- We do all your back-end travel admin for you
- Head office staff are on the phone and help desk 6 days a week
- You get a dedicated Partnership Manager (previously called ‘Personal Travel Coach’). This is an experienced travel professional who is available daily to help with any questions you have. This alone is worth more than the monthly fee if you had to pay them yourself…
- Access to our closed Facebook Groups with hundreds of other travel consultants to share with and learn from
Marketing help and material on-demand
- Your website comes with pre-written blogs & offers from our in-house travel experts
- Plus you can choose to use pre-written social media posts and you can share our top-of-the-charts Travel Podcast
- You don’t need any other marketing material to get going, but…
- … if you want business cards, clothing, banners and more, they’re all available to order from The Hub.
How to I make it work around my commitments?
- You can do it part-time and fit it around your family life or another job
- There’s no need for a shop or an office – do it from home
But don’t think this means you can’t be successful fast…
- Natalie made 5 bookings in her first week
- Ben started part time and then went full time quickly
- Nicola has done over £1m in sales and she’s still part-time
If I do well on the ‘Lite’ can I upgrade later?
You can upgrade with ease, at anytime.
- When you’re ready to scale up your business, you have a choice
- Stick with the Lite plan with no pressure or…
- …Get an upgrade path to the Pro or Elite if you really want to be a travel entrepreneur
We’ll give you a flat cost to get access to the Millionaires Retreats, Elite Experiences, enhanced business coaching & mentorship and customer generation programs.
And it will all take into account what you’ve already paid as part of your Lite package.
Want to know the best bit?
You don’t need any prior travel experience or qualifications.
More than 90% of the people who join Not Just Travel are not from within the travel industry or have any prior experience.
The common ground they all share is that they want to become their own boss, improve their quality of life, earn more money, and become part of one of the most rewarding and exciting industries on the planet.
Our Co-Founders Steve and Paul are in the business of creating entrepreneurs.
This Lite package was created especially to help even more people to become entrepreneurs and make their dream a reality.
Learn more about how you can start your own travel business in our easy-to-watch video tour.
*All prices are subject to VAT, which can be reclaimed when eligible