Our final induction training week of the year is in full swing, with a full complement of new business owners getting ready to launch their travel agencies before Christmas.
If that makes you a bit green-like-the-Grinch with envy, don’t worry… because you’ve still got time to make your decision to get started this year and then train early in 2022.
And next year could be extra special, thanks to this early Christmas present.
Join before Christmas Eve and give yourself the gift of a business that could be free!
- When you join as a Lite franchisee before Christmas Eve, you’ll automatically be eligible for our Money-Back Challenge.
- Normally exclusive to our Elite franchise, this gives you the chance to get your franchise start-up fees paid back to you, simply by selling enough holidays in your first year.
- But please be quick if you want to make the most of 2022!
- Induction training places for the Lite franchise are now almost sold out until March (February training runs Mon 14th – Fri 18th).
Join people passionate about travel’s future
Over 150 entrepreneurial people have joined us in the last 12 months, all looking at the next 10 years, not the next 10 weeks.
Like Ross, who joined in December 2020 and beat our Money-Back Challenge to get his business free. Watch his interview here to learn how he did it.
Or Lindsay and Tom, who beat the challenge in just 9 months (even though you get a year)…
“I would recommend it to anyone. It’s hard work, but that’s the same with any business. Going with The Travel Franchise and Not Just Travel the level of support is phenomenal.
It’s not like starting your own business from scratch. I don’t think I could start my own travel business and have been as successful as I have been without them.”Maureen, Franchisee and Money-Back Challenge Winner
Here’s how it works:
- You could get your Lite package start-up costs paid back to you.
- All you have to do is sell an agreed amount of travel in your first year.
- Join before Christmas to get the Money-Back Challenge included in your franchise.
- The last Lite places are now available for February training
- You can get all the details about the Challenge when you speak to us.
Your new business could be quickly profitable in the new year too
Our entry level Lite package is packed with everything you need to get started.
With a low start-up cost of just £2,995 and a monthly subscription of £299, your business can be paying for itself quickly.
Want to make your start-up costs back right away?
The average holiday commission right now is over £400. That’s less than 8 sales to make back your start-up costs!
Many people make their first bookings the day they leave training.
And what about the monthly fees?
That same average holiday sale a month will more than cover the monthly costs.
Less than 1 sale a month? If that’s not part-time… what is?
Don’t forget, you can upgrade to the full Elite package when you’re ready.
What to do next
First, if you’ve not already had chance, watch our online presentation here.